Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More products in the Clearance Rack

 Now is a great time to check out all the clearance items....Stampin' UP! has just added more products to the clearance rack.  With the holidays coming up, it's a great time to stock up on products. 

I know that my posting has been lacking lately.  I have been very busy with traveling to see baseball.  For the first time in 15 years the Cincinnati Reds, my hometown, won the central division title!!!!!!!!!  I will be traveling to Philadelphia to see the Reds play on Wednesday and Friday.  It's a very exciting time for the city and my family.  Once things settle down I will be posting again. 

1 comment:

Bev Gomez said...

You lucky girl getting to go watch all that baseball! I am jealous!!!! Following you from SC! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com