Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Need Last Minute Halloween Ideas??

 I just came across the greatest blog ever!!!!   A fellow demonstrator Diana Ball-Seitz has some AMAZING Halloween treat ideas and great Halloween decorations.....you definitely need to check out her blog, Stamping Moon.   You will not be dissappointed....I am definitely subscribing to her blog and following it.  I just love getting ideas from other talented demonstrators since I tend to not have the greatest creative gene!!!!  Enjoy her website and I hope she can inspire you as much as she has inspired me!

2 comments:

Diana Ball-Seitz said...

Thank you for the link "love", lol. My goal and passion is to inspire others. So thank you again for your kind words of encouragement. Diana

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Im following your blog thanks to SC

Marcia
stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com