Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tote-Ally Awesome Opportunity

We have a great opportunity going on right now to become a demonstrator....when I went to convention this past July, Stampin' Up! always sets up a Momento Mall for demonstrators to buy items that are only sold at convention.  One of the items for sale was this AWESOME craft tote.  It is made with the Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper Series print.  I love toting this around with all of my products to show it off.  The colors are so vibrant and it holds alot.  What you see in this picture is everything that you can receive when you sign up to become part of the Stampin' Up! family.   Now I know by now you are asking yourself....."why would I ever want to sign up....I have no time, I have a full time job, I'm too busy".....or just fill in your answer. 
I too asked myself the same thing before I signed up.....I have been using SU! products for over 10 years and 3 years ago after buying over $100 of products every month or so (when I would go to workshops and classes), I decided that I wanted to get 20% off my orders and I wanted to be connected to a wonderful company that cares about their demonstrators and gives great ideas for projects and for growing your business.  Now I am what you call a "hobby" demo....I love making cards and projects to sell and show.  If I want to have a class, I have a class.  If someone wants to hostess a class, I'm all for it.   BUT....what I won't do is force myself down anyone's throat.  I love sharing my passion......
If you're like me, then this would be a great opportunity for you!!!!!!!!     If you sign up from now until October 18th you will receive this great tote for FREE.....And the best part is that you get a ton of products for $175.....I'm not going to tell you what I paid when I signed up but I've never regretted becoming a demonstrator!!!!  Check out my SU! website and see what we have to offer!!!!!  There has never been a better time to join the Stampin' UP! family.  

No comments: