Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Purse......

 Since I have had this purse template, I just love making these adorable purse sets.  The purse can hold up to 6 cards with envelopes.  The front pocket of the purse could be used for small gift tags or cards.  Cherry Cobbler is my most favorite color right now.  I tend to pick a piece up everytime I make a card.  The designer paper is called Love Letter.  When I first ordered it, I had no idea what to do with it since black and red aren't really in my color schemes.  I definitely had to think outside of the box.  Once I started putting the purse together (you can purchase the template on Becky Robert's blog), I really liked how the DSP looked.  Using the cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon and the vintage brads gives the cards that extra special touch.  I loved the vintage feel of each card and would definitely use this designer paper more often.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Renée said...

what a great purse and card! LOVE those colours!

Wonderfully Made! said...

those purses are sooo cute! I'm following from SC!