Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween Boo Banner

I am so excited about my Boo Banner I created today.  I am not creative in the least and I love getting ideas from other demonstrators....Stampin' Connection is wonderful!!!!  Yet today for some reason I found myself creating on my own.  I have had these 4x4 chipboard squares for a while now and needed to use them.  I love the new Halloween DSP that SU! has offered this season.  I used the Wicked Fun DSP that is found in the Holiday Mini.  There are 2 designs that have black flocking on it....I love the page with the bats on it...they really stand out with the flocking on them.  I also used the alphabet sticky letters...I really think these are great since they are cut out and they are very sticky....I also used the orange fine glitter (not sure if this is still available).......
Another great product is the Spooky Nights rub ons.   They are fun and easy to use.  This one says "witch's brew", but there are 3 more with different sayings. 
This rub on comes with the set as well.....the waffle paper gives a nice border instead of using ribbon all the time.  This was my first time using the waffle paper and I wasn't sure I like it at first but after I put it behind the paper, it looked good.  I got to use my new bat punch for the first time today and it works great.  The bats I used on the banner were popped up with dots.  I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes in the chipboard squares and used the new Raven ribbon to tie them all together.  If you have any questions about this post, don't hesitate to email me ...would love some comments from you about what you think!!!!

1 comment:

Eileen Lang said...

Really cute idea. I too love the inspiration from everyone on SC. Happily following your blog.
EileensStampingCorner.blogspot.com/