Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween Hop Along

What I love about blogging is that you can follow along with others who blog too.  Paper Pals is a fun group of stampers who do weekly challenges and blog hops......going from one blog to another......and I get sooooo many ideas and get inspired by just looking at others creations.  This week they have a Fall/Halloween blog hop and there are so many great looking cards and ideas to inspire you.  You can log onto Margaret Moody's blog to get started.  

I'm sorry I haven't posting lately....I have been out of town watching lots and lots of baseball.  My family is involved with the Cincinnati Reds and I'm up here supporting the team.  I will be home next week and have some great cards to show you that I have been working on.  Enjoy the hop!!!!!

No comments: