Friday, June 1, 2012

The New Catalog is Unveiled TODAY!!!!



"Oh Happy Daaay......"this song keeps playing in my head!!!!  This is probably the most exciting day as a demonstrator.....being able to share the new catalog!!!!  I'm so excited to go place my order.  I have already received my preorder products and was sooooo excited to see the new version of the stamp pads.  I was a little nervous about how they would be but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried them out.  
 There is now a label that you can attach to the front, as you can see it is underneath the stamp pad and written in 4 languages.  The last picture, bottom right, shows the pad but it doesn't do it justice. You can go to see the video HERE to see an explanation of the changes in the ink pads.
You can check out the catalog by clicking on the widget on the right or go to my Stampin' UP! website.
If you would like one for your very own I would love to send one to you....please leave me a comment with your information or email me...fesperbeth@aol.com.
Starting today you can order this exclusive stamp set for $5 when you order $50 worth of SU! product....how awesome is that!!!!

During June, new demonstrators not only get to choose the products for their fully customizable Starter Kit, they'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE, including the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD! That's up to $48 in additional FREE products! Go onto my SU! website for all of the details!!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!!



No comments: