Monday, June 4, 2012

Designing Again for Ustamp with Dawn and Friends and loving it!!!



Once again I am a Grand Guest Designer for UStamp with Dawn and Friends and this go around we are going with an Olympic theme since the Summer Olympics are coming up.  We have such a great group of designers and I have really enjoyed designing for Dawn and getting the exposure.  My followers have grown and I now have 199......almost 200!!!  When I get the 200th follower I am going to give away some blog candy.  Make sure you check back to leave a comment to be eligible for the blog candy.   Thanks to all of my followers who continue to inspire me to create and share. 
If you would like to join the next round click on the blinkie below and join.....you can also check out the spring blog hop we just had by going to my post HERE and see all the wonderful projects. 
Hope to see you soon!!!

No comments: