Friday, March 25, 2011

Sale-A-Bration Ends in 5 Days!!!!

It's hard to believe that it's almost over.....the best time of year to get into Stampin' UP!!!!!  The starter kit is a great deal right now and you also get the sale-a-bration deal....for every $50 you spend, you pick a free stamp set.  There are also digital downloads to get for free as well.  I like having both options....Go onto my Stampin' UP! website and check out the promotions and order while it's HOT!!!!
Today is my brother's birthday and I wanted to make him a card.  The big trend right now is embossing.....using the impressions folders for the Big Shot are amazing.  I took the DSP for the background and ran it through the lattice folder.  I love the depth it gives to the card.  I also paper pieced the present stamp...again adding some depth to the card.   The card will be a little late but at least I sent one :) 



No comments: