Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guest Designing Again!!!!

For the past few month I have been a guest designer for UStamp with Dawn and Friends.   I have had more fun creating...it has really helped me get my mojo going and also feel that I am being creative.   Dawn Rapsas is an amazing person to design for and I have been introduced to so many other demonstrators that I probably would have ever known if I had not designed for her website. 

This picture is the design project that I created for the round that just started...Big Shot Brilliance....if you would like to join,  just click on the widget on the right for the website.    The projects are unbelievable and with your fee you receive tons of tutorials made by extremely creative designers.  Not only do you get these tutorials, you also can sit in on live chats with the designers and other members.  You can also post your pictures of the designs that you create from the tutorials.  It's a really fun community to belong to and so worth the money.  I would love to see some of my followers join me over there.....




No comments: