Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Color Confecton

This area at convention was dedicated to showcasing the colors and products that Stampin' Up has to offer.  This was by far the best display I have ever seen.  The production team did a fabulous job incorporating the products with candy.   If you have ever been to a SU! convention, class, or workshop, you know that there will always be some kind of sweet served.   The product department outdid themselves when it came to this display.....

By looking at the tray of chocolates all made by paper, ribbon and embellishments, if you didn't know any better, they look good enough to eat....all the displays were tied around this theme...everything looked edible...I loved how they showcased the embellishments and the color schemes....I love working for this company....
This house is really adorable.  They are available September 1st in the Holiday Mini catalog....they are sooo easy to put together.....this one is decorated for Christmas
This one is decorated for Halloween....
I can't wait to start decorating for Halloween...Hope you enjoy today's pictures...I am way behind on blogging to due traveling so much.  We had a family reunion this past weekend up at Chaska Beach in Huron, Ohio with 103 relatives on my Dad's side of the family.  We had so much fun and I even got my cousin Meg to sign up to be a demonstrator.  I am so excited....I made my commitment from convention that I would recruit 2 in the month of August and I accomplished my goal....YEAH!  Now I just have to get back into the workshop mode....Enjoy!!!

No comments: