Sunday, August 29, 2010

Clearance Rack Update

New items have been added to the Stampin' Up! online ordering website a great discounted prices......you definitely want to go and see what is on sale....everyone likes a sale right?   These items will go fast and once they are gone, they are gone.....go to the Stampin' UP! website to see all the sale products...

I will start posting regularly again this week...I had to have emergency surgery last Wedsnesday and it threw me for a loop......I am on the mends and part of my resting will be upstairs working in my craft room....

You can now post comments...I couldn't figure it out but I received an email from Lesley who wanted to comment on a card that I posted on Paper Players and she helped me figure it out!!!!  Thanks Lesley....

No comments: