Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Extra, Extra.....New Hostess Benefits

I am still relishing in what I learned at the Stampin' Up! convention.  There was so much information given and soooooo many pictures.....I am trying to get all of my pictures together and then I will post a link the album.  I am still out in Utah and am loving it....it is so beautiful here.  The weather has been perfect and the vista is just stunning. 

Okay....now onto more important things....While I was at convention I have decided that being a demonstrator isn't just doing what I love but it will become a mainstay, a business as well.  So what does that mean?  That means that  I am going to be teaching customers about Stampin' Up! and how it can benefit them.  I am not one to push anything on anyone but I want to share my passion for crafting.  I designed my craft room a few months ago and it has become my home office.  My first project was creating wedding invitations and I loved having this space to create them.   I used the website that SU! offers for demonstrators to get my ideas and was excited with the outcome....for those who did not get a chance to see it...here it is again....So to let you all know that you have an opportunity to learn about what I'm doing and get some benefits for helping me grow my  business.  Right now we are offering an EXTRA $25 in product when you hostess a class/workshop for me.  I do all the work...the only thing you need to help me with is getting a few friends together for a girls night.  How easy is that!!!  Please look over the promotion and I will be calling to see if you would like to book a class/workshop.....you can go onto the Stampin' Up! website to check out all of the information....

No comments: