Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Simply Sent Card Kit Promotion


October has become a big promotional month for Stampin' UP!  Not only can you get a free big shot but when you order 2 simply sent kits you receive a coordinating stamp set for FREE!   What is great about these kits is that you get everything you need to create 8 cards.   You get 2 stamps in the stamp set that coordinate with the kit.  I have used these kits before and they are great for those of us on the go.  They are great gifts for teachers, neighbors, friends and relatives.  I am going to use this promotion for myself to get stocked up so if I need to make a quick card I can use the kit and make them up really fast.  
If you would like to place an order please go to my SU! website   and click on the promotion icon on the bottom of the page to place an order.  

 
Also available for sale are the new sweet pressed cookie stamps.  They are interchangable and are really easy to use.  Check my SU! website for details!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!!!

No comments: