Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Favors



I haven't really been able to post lately....I have been recovering from some surgery and have had to lay low.  I was able to whip up some halloween favors for my children's teachers.  I too some cello bags that SU! is selling and put in candy corn flavored M&Ms.   I made candy corn adornment by punching daffodil delight, pumpkin pie and whisper white cardstock with the pennant punch.  Cut them apart and glued them together to look like candy corns.  I punched "happy halloween" with the label punch and tied them with retired chocolate chip ribbon.  I added the "boo" decor element to the jar.  It was so easy to put on.  On the square jar I added some spiders....as I was adding them I couldn't help but think how realistic they looked....very spooky!!!!!!  Enjoy!!!!!!!
DON'T FORGET THAT THE BIG SHOT OFFER ENDS ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 31ST.....CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Such sweet treats Beth! Hope you are feeling back to 100% soon!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Beth! These are delightful! I am sure the teachers LOVED them! I hope that you are recuperating and taking it easy. You are in my thoughts!