Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can You Say 50% Off??!!

 I couldn't believe it when I went onto the Stampin' Up! website this morning to see if there were any new articles and BEHOLD there is the greatest promotion that will start on Monday, November 15 - November 30th.  This has never promoted since I have been a demonstrator for over 4 years.  LOOK at the picture above....see how much is in the basket?   That's what my order looked like when I first went to a workshop over 10 years ago.  Wouldn't you love to have all that for half the price?   What you see in that basket is worth $310......I know that's alot of money.   Well what if I told you that you can get all of that for just $87.50???????   I was floored when I read the article.....what a great idea.  When I joined the starter kit was over $200.  In July, the company decided that the price should be lowered to $175....NOW FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY  you can get it all for HALF the price.

Now I know you're saying to yourself.....I don't have time to hold classes, I'm not creative and I know I would get all the products and just let it sit there....

I too said those same things but once I started looking into it more, I realized that I could do it just because I know I have a passion for making people happy by giving them MY handmade cards and gifts........Play Santa to yourself or ask someone special to give you an early Christmas present!!!! 

By signing up you not only get the products but you also will get..................................
*You can choose between the standard starter kit or the digital starter kit.
*Dec. 1st - demonstrators get to preorder from our new Occassions Mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog, you can save 30% or more on all new stamps, ribbon flowers, pom pom trim and red glitter paper, new sizzex dies, new fabrics and so much more.
*Access to our Stampin' Connection - our exclusive demonstrator online forum with over 120,000 searchable card and project samples and hundreds of technique videos. ( I love this website and it's where I get most of my ideas!)
*Why not? NO required starter parties, you can simply take advantage of a great deal and walk away or just submit $300 in sales each quarter (that's every 3 months)....your purchases count at full retail even though you get 20-40% discount on them.
*You can be your own hostess and get all the hostess benefits and still also get your 20-40% discount.......YOU DON'T HAVE TO HOST CLASSES TO FULFILL YOUR PASSION TO CREATE....TAKE IT FROM ME.....I have a class when I want to and I make cards and sell them.
*You will have me to help you with all you want to do to create or have a class.....

So if you would like to join and have questions, just email me or call....
I suggest you go onto my SU! website and browse around....come Monday you decide to join....just go onto my website and click on the join icon.  You will need to have my password to sign up.....castellini

I would love to hear from you....come see how much fun I'm having....

No comments: