Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peek Texture Card

 It has been forever since I have posted a card....I've been extremely busy with my son's travel baseball team....we were in Lexington, SC this past weekend and they won their division....very exciting.  After the tournament, we drove 3 and 1/2 hours down to the beach to see my family who was in town visiting from Cincinnati.  Finally home today and very excited to show you a card I made last week that uses some new products from the Idea Book & Catalog coming out July 1st.

I love the way this card came out.  I started with the base of the card with one of the new core colors...Marina Mist. This color is in the subtles collection.  I took the new big shot textured folder called vintage wallpaper and ran half of the paper in the big shot.  I reeeeeeallly love this folder.....there is so much you can do with it.  I then took a piece of very vanilla cardstock and ran it through the same folder.  I sponged another new core color...daffodil delight over the piece of very vanilla.  I used the vintage vogue stamp set with old olive, marina mist and daffodil delight.  The new taffeta ribbon is awesome.  It comes in 6 colors and the color I used is early espresso.  Check back in the coming days to see other sneak peek cards. 

No comments: