Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stamping Tier Card Technique

I have been seeing cards like the one I made alot lately.  At first I said to myself that would be too hard to make but after researching the instructions.....it was the easiest card!!!!
I started with primrose petals cardstock (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) folded in half.  I layered 3 pieces of whisper white on top each other....to make it secure I used glue dots.  I used the delicate doilies stamp set to create the background.  I love the new in colors....here I used summer starfruit, primrose petals and raspberry ripple. Take apart the layers and layer the white pieces with primrose petals cardstock.  I stamped the butterfly in gumball green.  I love this new stamp set....papillon potpourri.  The butterflies have such rich texture and would look amazing embossed.  I punched out the butterfly with the new butterfly punch.
Here is another card using the same technique....the stamp set is betsy's blossoms.  I used the new in colors again....gumball green, primrose petals, midnight muse and summer starfruit. I love the new 3/8" stitched satin ribbon. Here I used raspberry ripple.

Betsy's Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Delicate Doilies Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW! Love the triple stamping/layers with Betsys Blossoms. This has to be, by far, my favorite set. TFS! I am your newest follower via SC. Hop over and check out my blog if you have a chance.
creationsbynikki.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

WOW! Love the triple stamping/layers with Betsys Blossoms. This has to be, by far, my favorite set. TFS! I am your newest follower via SC. Hop over and check out my blog if you have a chance.
creationsbynikki.blogspot.com

Sherrill Graff owner said...

cool cards!

your late night stamper group is having a treasure hunt. I hope you will play along. The prize is $150 in stampin up merchandise.
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com