Saturday, May 19, 2012

Once again UStamp with Dawn and Friends will be having a blog hop.  I really have enjoyed designing for Dawn and the blog hops are really fun!!!!  This round is all about scrapbooking....I can't wait to see all of the designers projects.  The hop starts on May 23rd and will end on May 25th.  Check back on May 23rd to see all the projects.  

The new catalog will be available June 1st.  As a demonstrator I was able to get my hot little hands on the new catalog last week.  I have looked through it so many times and can't wait to start ordering.  If you would like to receive a catalog I will give you one FREE if you place a $25 order.  You can log onto my SU! website and place your order.  This would be a great time to order cardstock, ink pads, and products that are retiring.  You can save alot of money by ordering off the retired list.  Everything you need to know is on that website. 



No comments: