Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two Minutes To Learn About Stampin' Up!

I wanted to share this video with you from the Co-Founder and CEO of Stampin' UP! Shelli Gardner.  Her 2 minute video sums it all up about why this company is so wonderful.  This is the company's best time of year.....Sale-A-Bration.   For every $50 you spend in product, you will be able to pick a free stamp set!!!!

I love being able to create and share my passion and with my involvement with this company I have been able to accomplish my goals and earn a little money along the way. 

If you are a crafter, scrapbooker, designer and you want to keep your creative juices flowing.....come and see what we are all about!!!!!!  Since my involvement with SU! I have seen lots of wonderful changes.....the company is forever expanding their products and concepts and we as demonstrators (or for me a hobbyist) are in on all the happenings. 

I challenge you to watch the video and then look onto the SU! website to see what all the buzz is about....there is something for everyone!!!!!!




1 comment:

Leena Girsa said...

Gotta love Shelli...what a great video! Just wanted to let you know I'm now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com